Chicco Bravo LE Stroller
Bravo! For Versatility
For older babies and toddlers, Bravo® LE features a multi-position reclining backrest, large adjustable canopy with visor, child tray with two cup holders, and extra seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics. For younger babies, Bravo® LE accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray.
Bravo! For a Removable Seat
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller.
Bravo! For a Smart Fold
When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Bravo! For Convenience
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, large storage basket, and parent tray with two cup holders, and large storage basket provide added convenience for mom or dad.
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all KeyFit®, KeyFit® 30, and Fit2® car seats with click-in attachment
- Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier
- Extra seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics
- Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
- Large, adjustable canopy with visor provides shade from the sun
- Parent tray with two cup holders and zippered storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
- Large storage basket
For Children up to 50 lbs
Care and Maintenance:
Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.