Chicco Fit2 Rear Facing Infant and Toddler Car Seat
The Fit2Â® is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
In Stage 1, the Fit2Â® functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from 0 to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2Â® easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position and extended leg room for toddlers from 9 to 24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFitÂ®, the Fit2Â® is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSureÂ® leveling foot and two RideRightÂ® bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinchÂ® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with a vehicle seatbelt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
The Fit2Â® is built for everyday convenience with easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest. The Fit2Â® is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with a reassuring audible click and one-hand release. Made with premium Italian fabrics that are both comfortable and sophisticated, the Fit2Â® has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable, and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort. The canopy is also adjustable and removable.
The Fit2Â® is designed for use from 4-35 lbs in Stage 1/Infant Position, and from 15-35 lbs in Stage/2 Toddler Position, and up to 35". For improved impact protection, the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam. The Fit2Â® conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and is FAA approved for use on aircraft.
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides more upright, spacious seating with adjustability and extended leg room for toddlers 9-24m - without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- 7-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both stages
- Easiest to install with ReclineSureÂ® leveling foot, RideRightÂ® bubble levels, and SuperCinchÂ® LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Easy one-hand adjustment for carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest
- Removable newborn head and body supports for newborns and smaller infants
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat
With hand-selected fabrics woven right outside Milan, Fit2Â® fabrics are the perfect blend of comfort and elegance for modern parents who want to travel with style. A soft, textured charcoal knit sets the stage for a sophisticated combination of materials. The Tempo fashion features a classic grey-on-grey herringbone patterned knitted fabric for a timeless look. Premium black leatherette accents and deco stitching capture the essence of thoughtful Italian design.
Fit2Â® Stage 1: 0 - 12 months / Infant Position:Â 4 - 35 lbs and up to 35 inches
Fit2Â® Stage 2: 9 - 24 months / Toddler Position: 15-35 lbs and up to 35 inches
Compatible with all ChiccoÂ® strollers that accept a ChiccoÂ® infant car seat:
- Urban 6-in-1 Stroller
- BravoÂ® Quick-Fold Stroller
- BravoÂ® LE Quick-Fold Stroller
- BravoFor2Â® Two-Passenger Stroller
- ViaroÂ® 3-Wheel Stroller
- Activ3Â® Jogging Stroller
- TreÂ® Jogging Stroller
- KeyFitÂ® Caddy Car Seat Carrier
- CortinaÂ® Magic Full-Size Stroller
- CortinaÂ® CX Full-Size Stroller
- CortinaÂ® Together Two-Passenger Stroller
Weight: 11 lbs